Keeping families together and safe during this pandemic.
Our staff is working hard to keep our guests and staff safe with many new precautions in place. Among some of the precautions are:
- Guests and staff are screened daily, including temperature
- Masks are required at all times when not in private guest rooms (Masks and hand sanitizer are provided to each family)
- Social distancing is enforced with common gathering areas closed (Great room, recreation rooms, playroom)
- Laundry and Kitchen services are available to one family at a time and meals and snacks are individually portioned
- New guests are admitted every 2 weeks with a contact-free check in process and no visitors permitted
- Extra cleaning and disinfection protocols in place
We continue to work with the Johnson County Department of Public Health, our hospital partners, and our RMHC Global community to ensure we are practicing the most up to date and effective precautions possible. We appreciate the community support we receive through financial and in-kind donations including catered meals, wish list items, and thoughtful encouragement for our guests.